Join 33 other subscribers
- Don’t Feed the PIIGS.
- Cain / Gingrich Debate in The Woodlands Texas on November 5, 2011
- If You Want To Solve Unemployment, Fire Obama.
- Sorry Baaaarack. We’re Not Sheep.
- Why Weiner Matters
- This Is A Stick Up! How Obamacare Raids Your Wallet.
- They Are Progressive… Like Cancer. Here’s the Cure.
- One Riot One Ranger – What a Difference One Patriot Can Make in America
- Why Democrats Should Fear the Tea Party
- Obamacare – 8 Metrics They Don’t Want You to Know
- Selling Lies – The Formula the Left Uses To Take Away Your Rights
- 3 Economic Policies Reagan Had Right (And Obama Never Learned)
- Barry Deceives Liberty – How Would You Respond to a Progressive?
- WWRD? Part 3 – What Would Reagan Do about the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?
- Cooter’s Fired Up and Other Reasons Why Democrats are in Trouble in 2012
- WWRD? Part 2 – What would Reagan do about immigration?
- WWRD? (What Would Reagan Do) – Part 1
- Your Lipstick Stains on the Front Lobe of my Left Side Brains.
- Our Sputter and Nicked Up Moment
- Hu JaDaddy?
- 2012 Elections
- American Exceptionalism
- Ayn Rand
- Federal Reserve
- Foreign Policy
- Free Markets
- Greenhouse Gas
- Limited Government
- milton friedman
- National Debt
- National Defense
- Right to Work
- Tea Party
- The Left
Tag Archives: Progressive
Sorry Baaaarack. We’re Not Sheep.
The President quipped last week that part of the reason why his stimulus plan didn’t work was “the shovel ready jobs weren’t as shovel ready as we thought.” Since Obama has no business experience and hasn’t ever created a free … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 Elections, Commentary, Conservative, Democrats, Economics, Economy, Free Markets, Independent, Liberals, Limited Government, News, Obama, Politics, Progressives, Regulations, Republican, Taxes, Tea Party, The Left Tagged American Exceptionalism, Blog, Commentary, Conservative, Democrats, Economics, Free Markets, Liberal, Liberals, Libertarian, News, Obama, Politics, Progressive, Progressives, Republican, Taxes, Tea Party, The Left 4 Comments
They Are Progressive… Like Cancer. Here’s the Cure.
Progressive: “A person advocating or implementing liberal social reforms to destroy traditional societal values in stages, proceeding step by step.” Progressive Cancer: “A disease that attacks the body by using abnormal cancerous cells to kill normal cells while incrementally spreading … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 Elections, American Exceptionalism, Ayn Rand, Commentary, Conservative, Democrats, Libertarian, Limited Government, National Debt, News, Obama, Politics, Progressives, Regulations, Republican, Taxes, Tea Party Tagged American Exceptionalism, Blog, Cancer, compromise, Conservative, Democrats, Economics, Free Markets, Independent, Liberals, Libertarian, National Debt, Obama, Politics, Progressive, Progressive Cancer, Progressives, Republican, Rob Peter to Pay Paul, Taxes, Tea Party, The Left 2 Comments
If You Want To Solve Unemployment, Fire Obama.
If you have any doubt that government regulations discourage the growth of business and the creation of new jobs, go no further than looking at how the government treats employers who want to expand their operations. Case in point, Boeing … Continue reading →