- Don’t Feed the PIIGS.
- Cain / Gingrich Debate in The Woodlands Texas on November 5, 2011
- If You Want To Solve Unemployment, Fire Obama.
- Sorry Baaaarack. We’re Not Sheep.
- Why Weiner Matters
- This Is A Stick Up! How Obamacare Raids Your Wallet.
- They Are Progressive… Like Cancer. Here’s the Cure.
- One Riot One Ranger – What a Difference One Patriot Can Make in America
- Why Democrats Should Fear the Tea Party
- Obamacare – 8 Metrics They Don’t Want You to Know
- Selling Lies – The Formula the Left Uses To Take Away Your Rights
- 3 Economic Policies Reagan Had Right (And Obama Never Learned)
- Barry Deceives Liberty – How Would You Respond to a Progressive?
- WWRD? Part 3 – What Would Reagan Do about the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?
- Cooter’s Fired Up and Other Reasons Why Democrats are in Trouble in 2012
- WWRD? Part 2 – What would Reagan do about immigration?
- WWRD? (What Would Reagan Do) – Part 1
- Your Lipstick Stains on the Front Lobe of my Left Side Brains.
- Our Sputter and Nicked Up Moment
- Hu JaDaddy?
- 2012 Elections
- American Exceptionalism
- Ayn Rand
- Federal Reserve
- Foreign Policy
- Free Markets
- Greenhouse Gas
- Limited Government
- milton friedman
- National Debt
- National Defense
- Right to Work
- Tea Party
- The Left
Category Archives: Unemployment
Presidential Candidates Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich will be in The Woodlands, Texas on November 5th for an in-depth discussion of critical issues facing our next President. “This event is a response to remarks by Speaker Gingrich regarding his frustration … Continue reading
If you have any doubt that government regulations discourage the growth of business and the creation of new jobs, go no further than looking at how the government treats employers who want to expand their operations. Case in point, Boeing … Continue reading
President Reagan is probably best known for three major accomplishments: rekindling the American spirit of entrepreneurship, defeating the Soviets in the Cold War leading to the eventual collapse of the USSR, and creating the most robust peacetime economic expansion in … Continue reading
The other day on a Southwest Airlines flight back to Houston, I saw him, Cooter. He was one big dude, and he was making his way down the aisle of the plane carrying his duffel bag and his hardhat. As … Continue reading
I swore I heard that right. Did the President say this is our “Sputter and Nicked Up” moment? Was this the first time that he decided to finally come clean with the American people? I thought to myself, well at … Continue reading