Join 33 other subscribers
- Don’t Feed the PIIGS.
- Cain / Gingrich Debate in The Woodlands Texas on November 5, 2011
- If You Want To Solve Unemployment, Fire Obama.
- Sorry Baaaarack. We’re Not Sheep.
- Why Weiner Matters
- This Is A Stick Up! How Obamacare Raids Your Wallet.
- They Are Progressive… Like Cancer. Here’s the Cure.
- One Riot One Ranger – What a Difference One Patriot Can Make in America
- Why Democrats Should Fear the Tea Party
- Obamacare – 8 Metrics They Don’t Want You to Know
- Selling Lies – The Formula the Left Uses To Take Away Your Rights
- 3 Economic Policies Reagan Had Right (And Obama Never Learned)
- Barry Deceives Liberty – How Would You Respond to a Progressive?
- WWRD? Part 3 – What Would Reagan Do about the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?
- Cooter’s Fired Up and Other Reasons Why Democrats are in Trouble in 2012
- WWRD? Part 2 – What would Reagan do about immigration?
- WWRD? (What Would Reagan Do) – Part 1
- Your Lipstick Stains on the Front Lobe of my Left Side Brains.
- Our Sputter and Nicked Up Moment
- Hu JaDaddy?
- 2012 Elections
- American Exceptionalism
- Ayn Rand
- Federal Reserve
- Foreign Policy
- Free Markets
- Greenhouse Gas
- Limited Government
- milton friedman
- National Debt
- National Defense
- Right to Work
- Tea Party
- The Left
Category Archives: Federal Reserve
3 Economic Policies Reagan Had Right (And Obama Never Learned)
President Reagan is probably best known for three major accomplishments: rekindling the American spirit of entrepreneurship, defeating the Soviets in the Cold War leading to the eventual collapse of the USSR, and creating the most robust peacetime economic expansion in … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 Elections, American Exceptionalism, Business, Commentary, Conservative, Economics, Economy, Federal Reserve, Free Markets, Independent, Inflation, Libertarian, Limited Government, milton friedman, News, Obama, Politics, Reagan, Regulations, Republican, Taxes, Tea Party, Unemployment Tagged American Exceptionalism, Commentary, Conservative, Economics, Independent, Libertarian, News, Obama, Politics, Reagan, Regulations, Republican, sound money, Taxes, Tea Party, Unemployment 2 Comments
Our Sputter and Nicked Up Moment
I swore I heard that right. Did the President say this is our “Sputter and Nicked Up” moment? Was this the first time that he decided to finally come clean with the American people? I thought to myself, well at … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 Elections, American Exceptionalism, Business, Commentary, Conservative, Democrats, Economics, Economy, Elections, Federal Reserve, Free Markets, Independent, Libertarian, Limited Government, National Debt, News, Obama, Politics, Tea Party, Unemployment Tagged American Exceptionalism, Commentary, Conservative, Economics, National Debt, Politics, QE2, Sputnik, State of the Union, Tea Party Leave a comment
The Sun Will Rise…
If you were born before 1970, the phrase “Morning in America” probably has special meaning to you. As part of President Reagan’s 1984 campaign for his second term, he utilized an advertisement with that same title. “Morning in America” … Continue reading
Posted in American Exceptionalism, Economy, Federal Reserve, Free Markets, Healthcare, Limited Government, National Debt, News, Obamacare, Politics, Unemployment Tagged American Exceptionalism, Commentary, Conservative, Democrats, Economics, Free Markets, Libertarian, News, Obamacare, Politics, Republican, Tea Party Leave a comment
Don’t Feed the PIIGS.
One old saying goes: “Pigs get fed. Hogs get slaughtered.” In general that advice to not be too greedy tends to be true. However, Grandma wasn’t thinking about the PIIGS of Europe. (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain). In this … Continue reading →