Join 33 other subscribers
- Don’t Feed the PIIGS.
- Cain / Gingrich Debate in The Woodlands Texas on November 5, 2011
- If You Want To Solve Unemployment, Fire Obama.
- Sorry Baaaarack. We’re Not Sheep.
- Why Weiner Matters
- This Is A Stick Up! How Obamacare Raids Your Wallet.
- They Are Progressive… Like Cancer. Here’s the Cure.
- One Riot One Ranger – What a Difference One Patriot Can Make in America
- Why Democrats Should Fear the Tea Party
- Obamacare – 8 Metrics They Don’t Want You to Know
- Selling Lies – The Formula the Left Uses To Take Away Your Rights
- 3 Economic Policies Reagan Had Right (And Obama Never Learned)
- Barry Deceives Liberty – How Would You Respond to a Progressive?
- WWRD? Part 3 – What Would Reagan Do about the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?
- Cooter’s Fired Up and Other Reasons Why Democrats are in Trouble in 2012
- WWRD? Part 2 – What would Reagan do about immigration?
- WWRD? (What Would Reagan Do) – Part 1
- Your Lipstick Stains on the Front Lobe of my Left Side Brains.
- Our Sputter and Nicked Up Moment
- Hu JaDaddy?
- 2012 Elections
- American Exceptionalism
- Ayn Rand
- Federal Reserve
- Foreign Policy
- Free Markets
- Greenhouse Gas
- Limited Government
- milton friedman
- National Debt
- National Defense
- Right to Work
- Tea Party
- The Left
Category Archives: 2012 Elections
Presidential Candidates Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich will be in The Woodlands, Texas on November 5th for an in-depth discussion of critical issues facing our next President. “This event is a response to remarks by Speaker Gingrich regarding his frustration … Continue reading
If you have any doubt that government regulations discourage the growth of business and the creation of new jobs, go no further than looking at how the government treats employers who want to expand their operations. Case in point, Boeing … Continue reading
The President quipped last week that part of the reason why his stimulus plan didn’t work was “the shovel ready jobs weren’t as shovel ready as we thought.” Since Obama has no business experience and hasn’t ever created a free … Continue reading
Ok by now, we’ve all heard about it. Weinergate. Representative Anthony Weiner started with denials, followed by hedging, and finally followed by admission. All of this seasoned with Weiner’s shocked response to the question regarding whether he was going to … Continue reading
Progressive: “A person advocating or implementing liberal social reforms to destroy traditional societal values in stages, proceeding step by step.” Progressive Cancer: “A disease that attacks the body by using abnormal cancerous cells to kill normal cells while incrementally spreading … Continue reading
The Texas Rangers are the second oldest state law enforcement agency in the United States. They initially functioned as a paramilitary force during the time that the Republic of Texas was an independent country. Today the Rangers function as the … Continue reading
You can tell that someone feels threatened by you when they publicly degrade and poke fun at you. Given that standard, the Tea Party has been under the skin of Democrats from the day that it sprung to life a … Continue reading
President Reagan is probably best known for three major accomplishments: rekindling the American spirit of entrepreneurship, defeating the Soviets in the Cold War leading to the eventual collapse of the USSR, and creating the most robust peacetime economic expansion in … Continue reading
The other day on a Southwest Airlines flight back to Houston, I saw him, Cooter. He was one big dude, and he was making his way down the aisle of the plane carrying his duffel bag and his hardhat. As … Continue reading