Join 33 other subscribers
- Don’t Feed the PIIGS.
- Cain / Gingrich Debate in The Woodlands Texas on November 5, 2011
- If You Want To Solve Unemployment, Fire Obama.
- Sorry Baaaarack. We’re Not Sheep.
- Why Weiner Matters
- This Is A Stick Up! How Obamacare Raids Your Wallet.
- They Are Progressive… Like Cancer. Here’s the Cure.
- One Riot One Ranger – What a Difference One Patriot Can Make in America
- Why Democrats Should Fear the Tea Party
- Obamacare – 8 Metrics They Don’t Want You to Know
- Selling Lies – The Formula the Left Uses To Take Away Your Rights
- 3 Economic Policies Reagan Had Right (And Obama Never Learned)
- Barry Deceives Liberty – How Would You Respond to a Progressive?
- WWRD? Part 3 – What Would Reagan Do about the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?
- Cooter’s Fired Up and Other Reasons Why Democrats are in Trouble in 2012
- WWRD? Part 2 – What would Reagan do about immigration?
- WWRD? (What Would Reagan Do) – Part 1
- Your Lipstick Stains on the Front Lobe of my Left Side Brains.
- Our Sputter and Nicked Up Moment
- Hu JaDaddy?
- 2012 Elections
- American Exceptionalism
- Ayn Rand
- Federal Reserve
- Foreign Policy
- Free Markets
- Greenhouse Gas
- Limited Government
- milton friedman
- National Debt
- National Defense
- Right to Work
- Tea Party
- The Left
Category Archives: Inflation
3 Economic Policies Reagan Had Right (And Obama Never Learned)
President Reagan is probably best known for three major accomplishments: rekindling the American spirit of entrepreneurship, defeating the Soviets in the Cold War leading to the eventual collapse of the USSR, and creating the most robust peacetime economic expansion in … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 Elections, American Exceptionalism, Business, Commentary, Conservative, Economics, Economy, Federal Reserve, Free Markets, Independent, Inflation, Libertarian, Limited Government, milton friedman, News, Obama, Politics, Reagan, Regulations, Republican, Taxes, Tea Party, Unemployment Tagged American Exceptionalism, Commentary, Conservative, Economics, Independent, Libertarian, News, Obama, Politics, Reagan, Regulations, Republican, sound money, Taxes, Tea Party, Unemployment 2 Comments
As I mentioned to some friends, due to the amount of money the President is borrowing from the Chinese, Obama is no longer able to refer to the Chinese leader as Hu Jintao. Now Obama is required to call him … Continue reading
Posted in American Exceptionalism, Business, Commentary, Conservative, Economics, Foreign Policy, Free Markets, Humor, Independent, Inflation, Libertarian, Limited Government, National Debt, News, Obama, Politics, Regulations, Republican, Taxes, Tea Party Tagged American Exceptionalism, Commentary, Conservative, Democrats, Economics, Foreign Policy, Free Markets, Independent, Inflation, Libertarian, National Debt, News, Politics, Republican, Taxes, Tea Party Leave a comment
Don’t Feed the PIIGS.
One old saying goes: “Pigs get fed. Hogs get slaughtered.” In general that advice to not be too greedy tends to be true. However, Grandma wasn’t thinking about the PIIGS of Europe. (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain). In this … Continue reading →