- Don’t Feed the PIIGS.
- Cain / Gingrich Debate in The Woodlands Texas on November 5, 2011
- If You Want To Solve Unemployment, Fire Obama.
- Sorry Baaaarack. We’re Not Sheep.
- Why Weiner Matters
- This Is A Stick Up! How Obamacare Raids Your Wallet.
- They Are Progressive… Like Cancer. Here’s the Cure.
- One Riot One Ranger – What a Difference One Patriot Can Make in America
- Why Democrats Should Fear the Tea Party
- Obamacare – 8 Metrics They Don’t Want You to Know
- Selling Lies – The Formula the Left Uses To Take Away Your Rights
- 3 Economic Policies Reagan Had Right (And Obama Never Learned)
- Barry Deceives Liberty – How Would You Respond to a Progressive?
- WWRD? Part 3 – What Would Reagan Do about the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?
- Cooter’s Fired Up and Other Reasons Why Democrats are in Trouble in 2012
- WWRD? Part 2 – What would Reagan do about immigration?
- WWRD? (What Would Reagan Do) – Part 1
- Your Lipstick Stains on the Front Lobe of my Left Side Brains.
- Our Sputter and Nicked Up Moment
- Hu JaDaddy?
- 2012 Elections
- American Exceptionalism
- Ayn Rand
- Federal Reserve
- Foreign Policy
- Free Markets
- Greenhouse Gas
- Limited Government
- milton friedman
- National Debt
- National Defense
- Right to Work
- Tea Party
- The Left
Author Archives: Trent Derr
As part of their dogma, the Left believes society only operates “fairly” when more power is concentrated in the Federal Government and fewer rights are exercised independently by individuals. In their view, one of the major purposes of the Government … Continue reading
President Reagan is probably best known for three major accomplishments: rekindling the American spirit of entrepreneurship, defeating the Soviets in the Cold War leading to the eventual collapse of the USSR, and creating the most robust peacetime economic expansion in … Continue reading
My wife was seated in the airport waiting to catch her flight back home. So far so good. She was already past security waiting in the gate area. As usual, she was reading a book trying to pass the minutes … Continue reading
President Reagan was a strong advocate of Peace through Strength. Essentially he believed that foreign powers were less likely to engage with the United States militarily if they were certain that they would receive immediate, disproportionate punishment from our armed … Continue reading
The other day on a Southwest Airlines flight back to Houston, I saw him, Cooter. He was one big dude, and he was making his way down the aisle of the plane carrying his duffel bag and his hardhat. As … Continue reading
As a continuing part of our series What Would Reagan Do, we’re going to discuss what Reagan would do to address our current immigration problems. Clearly Reagan would have been shocked by our current situation related to rampant illegal immigration, … Continue reading
Are you better off than you were two years ago? For most people, the answer is no. Compared to two years ago, more people are unemployed, the credit markets are still a mess, businesses are still being stymied by further … Continue reading
Hey Soul Sister “What’s the difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull? Lipstick!” And with that shot over the bow at the Republican National Convention, Sarah Palin announced her arrival on to the national political stage. From her position … Continue reading
I swore I heard that right. Did the President say this is our “Sputter and Nicked Up” moment? Was this the first time that he decided to finally come clean with the American people? I thought to myself, well at … Continue reading